Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Goodbye Mrs Cordy

On Friday Otter class said a very sad goodbye to their LSA Mrs Cordy. Mrs Cordy is going back to the UK and is very excited about Marks and Spencer food! We will miss her very much, she has been a fabulous LSA and has helped the children with all of their learning. Yesterday we thought back over our memories of Mrs Cordy....Miss Sullivan's memory involved wasps and hair!


Mason - ''I will miss Mrs Cordy because she is very funny and she is very helpful.''

Logan - ''I remember all of the funny things that she said like tiddlywoo.''

Jessica B- ''I liked it when she gave us some sweets and i liked it when she read us stories. I liked it when she told us what to do.''

Ellie - '' I like it when she read all of the stoires to me at snacktime and lunchtimes sometimes.''

Jeden - ''I remember when she said funny words to me.''

Antonia- ''I liked it when Mrs Cordy changed my books and when she did afternoon phonics with me. I liked it when she played games with us at snacktime.''

Cameron - '' I am sad you didn't see sports day Mrs Cordy.''

Grace E - ''I miss Mrs Cordy because she read funny stories and she laughed funny!''

Freddie- ''Mrs Cordy read funny stories and she handed out the snack for us.''

Clara - ''I will Mrs Cordy very much because she is very kind.''

Grace D - ''I miss Mrs Cordy. I hope she comes back soon, I loved you helping me on the bus.I think you wont come back but have fun in England, I hope you like it there.''

Lydia - ''I miss Mrs Cordy because she thinks we are so nice to her.''

Robert - ''I remember that Mrs Cordy is thirtythree. She tells us funny stories, her laugh makes me laugh.''

Joshua - ''I really miss you Mrs Cordy because I miss all of the fun phonics and it is fun to play with you but I can't play with you anymore.''

1 comment:

  1. Mrs cordy was brilliant and
    really cared for the children and I'm sure will b greatly missed I know mason will miss her Mrs bannister

    ReplyDelete