Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weaving a web!

Today we have begun our 'big arts week' project. We are making rugs for the garden party. We cut up some old t-shirts and began weaving them in and out on our hoop. They are starting to look fantastic!

If you have any more t-shirts (adult sized is best) we would be very grateful for them. Foxes class have run out of t-shirts and haven't yet finished.

The children have had really enjoyed this, Isabel told me it looked like Gunther's shell. "We have been working really hard today" said Olivia.

3 comments:

  1. Liam is adamant he needs some tops for his art week, even raided my wardrobe and brought down some of my dresses. this is obviously very important to Liam and although on my first look i couldnt find any tops i will be taking another look and see if i can help out. this web needs finishing!

    Liams mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, more t-shirts coming your way. You have been so busy. I look forward to seeing them at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI IAM NANNA SUE LIAM JACK BUCKLEY NANNA FROM ROCHDALE ENGLAND I TOLD LIAM I CAN WATCH HIM AT SCHOOL HE SAID I WOS AWESOME WITH LEARNING COMES GROWTH I WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU LIAM JACK THROUGH YOUR WEB SO YOU NEED TO FINISH IT NANNA SUE

    ReplyDelete